Reporting Results & Goal-Scorers
Here are intructions on reporting results.
NEW Registration News Page!
For all of your Registration Information & News go to the new Registration Page
It will be updated throughout the season with Registration Dates, Instructions and Forms.
Updated: 3rd June 2012
The following are the Division Administrators, they will assist teams in entering their goal-scorers onto FA Full-Time.
To report results reply to the FA Full-Time text that you receive after the match.
If you are not receiving a text please contact Adrian Flynn.
to report under 12 goal-scorers click here
Simon Duffield-Harding - 07973 458951
to report under 13 goal-scorers click here
Trevor Hill - 024 7631 2867
to report under 14 goal-scorers click here
Chris Dunne - 07767 214020
to report under 15 goal-scorers click here
to report under 16 goal-scorers click here
Mrs Suki Burai - 07740 983070
to report Youth goal-scorers click here
When reporting results Clubs must abide by League Rule 11 in all cases, this includes all outside Cup Competition results.
Results must be reported by replying to the FA Full-Time text immediately after each match by both home and away teams.
- Goal-scorers must be entered into FA Full-Time either by managers entering them into the admin section of FA Full-Time or by completing the online form above or by emailing them to your Division Administrator.
- You may nominate any person to report the score, but your club will be held responsible should this person forget to report the result.
- The Match Sheet, provided by the Home Team, should be received by the Match Secretary no later than 4 days following the match.
- The original Match Sheet must be sent in the u12 to u18 age groups; Scans or Photocopies are not allowed to the u12 to u18 age groups.
- You may not use Tippex on a match sheet; any changes must be initialed.
If your match is POSTPONED you must report this
to FA Full-Time by texting p-p.
You do not need to submit a match sheet for a postponed match.