Here are details ot the F.A. Charter Standard award scheme
NEW Registration News Page!
For all of your Registration Information & News go to the new Registration Page
It will be updated throughout the season with Registration Dates, Instructions and Forms.
Updated: 3rd June 2012
Charter Standard League...
The John Bryan Coventry Minor Football League Committee wishes to thank the member clubs for their support in achieving Charter Standard League Status
All member clubs are now required to be a minimum Charter Standard Club. New Clubs must be working towards Charter Standard, and will be allowed 1 year to acheive this.
All Clubs must be Charter Standard by the end of season 2012/13, to ensure ensure continual membership for the following seasons
Levels of Charter Standard...
There are 3 Charter Standard Club Awards, each have their own criteria and status.
Clubs must have met the criteria for Charter Standard Development Clubs, plus:-
- Clubs need 10 teams from youth to adult
- Plus offer football for both male and female players
- One coach must have attended the FA Mentoring Course
- One coach must have attended the FA Youth Award Module 2
- 3/5 year development plan
(including Disability Football provision)
Our Charter Standard Community Clubs:
Clubs must have met the criteria for Charter Standard Clubs, plus:-
- Have a minimum of 5 teams
(including 4 age groups, both boys & girls)
- One coach must be qualified to FA Level 2
- One coach must have attended the FA Youth Award Module 1
- Must submit a 3-5 year development plan
Our Charter Standard Development Clubs:
Your Club Here?
All club lead coaches need a minimum of the FA Level 1 qualification
- plus 1st aid & safeguarding certificates less than 3yrs old
- One coach must have attended the FA Age Appropriate Course
- Clubs need to demonstrate sufficient management, have insurance and the relevant policies and procedures in place
For any assistance regarding Charter Standard within our League please contact:
|Birmingham County Football Association County Offices
Ray Hall Lane
|0121 357 4278 (option 2)|